Looking to add depth and dimension to your scrapbook? Look no further than shakerboxes.
• Clear sheet protector
• Double sided foam tape
• “Shakies” – beads, small marbles, die cuts, etc.
1. Cut two pieces of cardstock and 1 sheet protector into whatever shape you would like.
Note: these must be the same size.
2. Cut the center of one piece of cardstock to make a frame
3. Glue the protector over the opening to create a frame “window”
4. Line the “window” with foam tape. This created a container for the “shakies”
5. Add your “shakies”. Or a small picture if you want a shadowbox.
6. Remove the backing of foam tape and secure the plastic protector.
Tips and Extras
• Use vellum as the “window”
• Use foam dots in place of tape
• Use ready made shaker tags
D.J. Nelson is owner and operator of J. Nelson Arts- an online craft supply shop, and Editor of “The Craft Guru” Online & Print Newsletters. For more information, please visit http://www.JNelsonArts.com and http://www.TheCraftGuru.com